Membership number: 17144
The objects of the association are:
1. To foster, encourage and continually improve the standards of unmanned aviation for commercial purposes whilst promoting and maintaining a sound regulatory framework in which to do so.
2. To foster, encourage and continually improve the safe and responsible flight activities of commercial unmanned aircraft within an easily accessible and low cost environment.
3. To foster and encourage the formation and growth of development of unmanned aviation controllers, and to provide the guidance and training impetus for inexperienced controllers and new entrants to the industry.
4. To revive, encourage and promote interest in Australian commercial unmanned aviation by encouraging participation in unmanned flying.
5. To foster and maintain the concept of safe owner maintenance of commercial unmanned aircraft.
6. To maintain self administration of commercial unmanned aviation operations with the complete confidence of the Australian public and the goal of becoming the delegated administrative authority for the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
7. To act as an information resource for counsel to organisations or individuals whose decisions may affect commercial unmanned aviation activities and operator rights.