Membership number: 17144
The objects of the association are:
1. To foster, encourage and continually improve the standards of unmanned aviation for commercial purposes whilst promoting and maintaining a sound regulatory framework in which to do so.
2. To foster, encourage and continually improve the safe and responsible flight activities of commercial unmanned aircraft within an easily accessible and low cost environment.
3. To foster and encourage the formation and growth of development of unmanned aviation controllers, and to provide the guidance and training impetus for inexperienced controllers and new entrants to the industry.
4. To revive, encourage and promote interest in Australian commercial unmanned aviation by encouraging participation in unmanned flying.
5. To foster and maintain the concept of safe owner maintenance of commercial unmanned aircraft.
6. To maintain self administration of commercial unmanned aviation operations with the complete confidence of the Australian public and the goal of becoming the delegated administrative authority for the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
7. To act as an information resource for counsel to organisations or individuals whose decisions may affect commercial unmanned aviation activities and operator rights.
RAeS Drone Talk – Morley Rec Centre – Friday 26th May 2017
Alister, Asher (Our 7-year-old camera operator) and I gave a brief overview of PTA’s journey to date in the magic world of small civil drones and a quick inside flight demo to the Perth Branch of the Royal Aeronautical Society.
Feedback from our chairman was it was well received.
Contact us to find out how we can use this to meet your needs.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
We appear to be getting more and more requests from schools.
Well the journey continues. Both Alan & Alister gained their Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) Certificates (They don’t call them licences for RPA’s) in mid January 2016. Our CASA UOC application is now being processed by UAV Office.