On Tuesday 20th Feb. at The South of Perth Yacht Club, in Applecross I gave the Attadale Probus Club a quick talk about commercial operations of Remotely Piloted Aircraft (Aka Drones).
This was followed by a short demo flight around the SoPYC. The flight was of course formally approved by the SoPYC management.
An interesting safety issue was that the SoPYC had a regatta on and another drone was known to be following that. Additional caution was therefore required.
I believe the talk and demo flight were well received, I know the interest of many members was high.
I would like to thank the Attadale Probus Club for allowing me to give the talk and the nice bottle of red wine gift.
Alan Jupp – Chief Remote Pilot
Refer us to others and receive a refund!
PlaneTorque Australia Pty Ltd Special offer Terms & Conditions.
- Offer expires 30th November 2018.
- Refer any number of your family, friends or business associates to us and for every one that turns into a revenue earning job for us from 1st March 2018, we will refund you 10% of your final pre-GST bill.
- This offer is limited to a maximum of 50% of your pre-GST invoice or $200, whichever is the lesser.
- The offer is subject to all normal CASA drone safety requirements being met.
- Please ensure each of your referrals quotes your job number when they first contact us.