CoA & SFP Issues
Alan has added the following services to his companies extensive support portfolio:
- Issue of Australian Certificates of Airworthiness (CASR 1998 21.176), and
- Issue of Australian Special Certificates of Airworthiness for Light Sport Aircraft (CASR 1998 21.176), and
- Issue of Australian Export Certificates of Airworthiness (CASR 1998 21.324), and
- Issue of Special Flight Permits (CASR 1998 21.200) associated with CoA, and
- Issue of Experimental Certificates (CASR 1998 21.195A), and
- Authorise a particular aircraft to be operated over a built-up area of city or town (CAR 1988 262AP(5))
All of these Instruments carry limitations, kindly read the re-issued Instrument 1-18DHH Issue # to review the details.
This service can link very nicely into the Pre-purchase Inspection phase if required. Access to your aircraft’s maintenance documentation and manuals is required.
Application Forms can be found at “Downloads”
- Get Alan’s extensive engineering experience in this area working for you.
- Assistance can include mentoring your nominate key staff through the detailed requirements.
- Potentially greater flexibility than CASA with respect to availability and travel needs.
- Detailed checklists, form templates and Australian Airworthiness Directive compliance data base are supplied
- Extremely cost effective